We were invited to dinner with friends tonight and I tired out a new recipe. It was healthy, fast, simple and delicious. Next time you need a side to go with your main dish you might want to give this one a try.
5 small potatoes
Onion powder or diced onion (whichever you prefer)
Salt and Pepper
Cookie Sheet/tin foil
(Feeds 6-8 adults)
– wash veggies
– cut up into bite size pieces and put into a large mixing bowl
– coat with coconut oil
– sprinkle with onion and garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. (all to taste)
– line a cookie sheet with tin foil
– spread potatoes and carrots out on cookie sheet
– broil in oven at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes
– take out of oven place in serving dish and sprinkle with parsley
– serve hot and enjoy!